Author Topic: [IC] Twin Suns Supply: The Perfect Storm [ITS OOVERRRR]  (Read 2874 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Perigrin

  • Some sort of shitty dog
  • Admin
  • GONE POSTAL
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,042
  • Dapperness +9010/-8
  • Prim And Bloody Well Proper
  • Location: Hell
    • View Profile
crouch, aim, fire. be precise, line up center mass shot. headshots are an unnecessary flourish, start firing.
Thanks Peri for making me question muh sexualities once again.
Utterly Mad, where various people self identify as kitchenware.

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
Aaron raises an eyebrow, "What the hell... is this?" he says.
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

Exodus

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Dapperness +3/-0
  • His Lordship and King of Bats.
    • View Profile
Marcus grunts a bit as he tears the fleshy tendril from the beast, looking into the tank he watches it...definitely still alive, that's not a problem. He has a feeling that the upwards fleshy goop is probably protecting any form of vitals farther down and so he does the sensible thing, he shoots at the wall of the tank in an attempt to ricochet the bullets into the creatures vitals...if it has any.

"Paw, open up on anything that isn't us or an identified VIP!"

Jesus Exodus, your like an adorable little terrorball.

Rhodri

  • Guest
Cheese? I hate cheese.

Waylon wake up. and goes around the apartment before realizing the rest of the group are off doing some adventure thingy. Why didn't those bastards tell him, so he could tag along?! >:(

Waylon goes to the rooftop with his rifle to guard the building while the group is gone. Yeah, that was totally his plan all along! It had nothing to do with him being lazy! :D

Siege-Loli

  • Admin
  • God Teir
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,290
  • Dapperness +14/-4
  • ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Resident Lolicon
  • Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
    • View Profile
"I'm guessing it's a life pod from the crashed ship. We gotta check to see if there's anyone alive." Holland said as he ran his hands over the pod, looking for the door.
There is probably no more terrible instance of enlightenment than the one in which you discover your father is a man with human flesh.

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
"So it is..." Aaron says, he starts to climb the pod like the likeliness of fuckin' spiderman to look for an entrance. "Hellooooo~ Anyone there? he yells into the pod.
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

yonsisac

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
  • Dapperness +0/-0
  • THE CRAZY NINJA
  • Location: Here.....
    • View Profile
Rex staid back as he look,he kept and eye out and Look around as they serch the pod,he sniff the air aswell somtimes as he kept and eye,his collarn beep"dont take to long..."it said

Hibou

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 472
  • Dapperness +4/-0
  • Actual owl
  • Location: Somewhere, Out There
    • View Profile
The Rescue Team
Perigrinium
You take steady aim, and fire into the oncoming crowd.
BZZOW KZZRT VRRRM
Four mutants fall to the ground, unable to continue. From your vantage point, you could count thirteen more coming from the south.

Mark
You whip out your sidearm and fire three shots into the side of the tank. They ricochet into the fleshy mass, splattering goop across the inside of the vehicle. Its eye sinks back down and a mouth forms on the surface, which opens wide and lets out a guttural, inhuman scream.

Two-Paw receives the instruction, and then rotates a solid 90 degrees, firing at the pile of cars.
Schoooop... KOOOOOM
The car pile blows apart, and you hear something get squished underneath one of the cars. Bits of viscera fly into the air.

The Survivors
Waylon
You swing your master plan into action, and reach the roof. As you do so, you hear a distant crash echoing through the city. It sounded like it came from the southeast. Likely some mutants trashing around in the center of the city. Otherwise, you can see the surrounding buildings and debris lying on the roofs. Towards the north you see more apartment buildings, and some far away estates. In the east you see office towers, covered in shattered windows and vines. In the south, smokestacks rise from the otherwise rather run down neighborhoods. In the west you see the rows of apartment buildings turn into two story houses. The sun's light warms your face.

Aaron
You clamber over the pod, but slip on the cold glass and land in the sand. Nice.

Holland
You run your hands over the pod, looking into it. The metal is cold to the touch, and you get some watery condensation on your fingers. The reflective glass provides no sight into the pod. Looking at the machine, you see the blue and yellow markings were actually logos. Some company called Twin Suns Supply. What gathers your attention, however, was a large red lever on the front that read "EMERGENCY RELEASE". Upon closer inspection, you see another label that says "Warning: Explosive bolts".

Rhodri

  • Guest
Waylon is bored. He scans the surroundings for something to KILL!

Perigrin

  • Some sort of shitty dog
  • Admin
  • GONE POSTAL
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,042
  • Dapperness +9010/-8
  • Prim And Bloody Well Proper
  • Location: Hell
    • View Profile
"TWO-PAW! ONLY FIRE ON LIVING TARGETS THAT ARE NOT US OR A VIP. NO CARS" Perigrinium barked out, continuing to fore to the south.
Thanks Peri for making me question muh sexualities once again.
Utterly Mad, where various people self identify as kitchenware.

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
"Uh, 'Explosive Bolts'?" Aaron says after getting up.
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

Siege-Loli

  • Admin
  • God Teir
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,290
  • Dapperness +14/-4
  • ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Resident Lolicon
  • Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
    • View Profile
"That means you should back the fuck up." He said as he slipped on his full encompassing helmet. Holland then stood on the side of the door as he pulled the emergency lever.
There is probably no more terrible instance of enlightenment than the one in which you discover your father is a man with human flesh.

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
Aaron "Backs the fuck up", "What ever you say...". He readies his sword.
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

yonsisac

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
  • Dapperness +0/-0
  • THE CRAZY NINJA
  • Location: Here.....
    • View Profile
Rex heard them...what!?...he heard and would go towards Holland and stay by his side,whatever this was he was ready,...well...he dint know what was in there but still he was ready

Exodus

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Dapperness +3/-0
  • His Lordship and King of Bats.
    • View Profile
Marcus does the sensible thing once more, and straight up shoots the thing in the mouth until it stops making noise or rather stops being alive. If that doesn't work he's switching to his rifle and shooting this thing...it's going to die, one way or another.
Jesus Exodus, your like an adorable little terrorball.

 

NOCTIFER IS A FAGGOT