Author Topic: [IC] Twin Suns Supply: The Perfect Storm [ITS OOVERRRR]  (Read 2874 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Rhodri

  • Guest
Become a devoit worshipper of the Giant Cheese Monster. He requires regular cheese gifts to stay happy. The virus on this planet is a result of the people not obeying him.

Make it a life goal to find the most delicious cheese and sacrifice it to the GCM, to satisfy him and let him slumber in peace, never having to harm his creations anymore.

Siege-Loli

  • Admin
  • God Teir
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,290
  • Dapperness +14/-4
  • ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Resident Lolicon
  • Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
    • View Profile
"Holland Sheldrake, Miner, and the reason for pulling you from your escape pod was to save your life. I also had to perform CPR probably due to your life support taking damage from the crash." He said as he could barely feel the revolver against his neck through his thick miner's suit.
There is probably no more terrible instance of enlightenment than the one in which you discover your father is a man with human flesh.

Exodus

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Dapperness +3/-0
  • His Lordship and King of Bats.
    • View Profile
Marcus hadn't killed them all? Maybe he was slipping, oh well, now they got to the fun and his favorite part. He slid the revolver into it's holster and continued approaching, breaking into a sprint as he neared the first one, he would barrel into it, grasping at it's throat with his crushgaunt and aiming for a quick execution by tearing a chunk out.

If successful he would chuck the chunk at the next enemy.
Jesus Exodus, your like an adorable little terrorball.

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
"Aaron Vance, Chef, uh, Civilian? Dumb idiot that does parkour in the internet. Um, Protecting you?" Aaron says, mumbling "Grumble fuckin' grr."
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

yonsisac

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
  • Dapperness +0/-0
  • THE CRAZY NINJA
  • Location: Here.....
    • View Profile
Rex would look back and see the woman holding a Gun agains Holl,s neck,she started to Growl at the woman as well do insticts kick in,he look at the woman as he growld.

Hibou

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 472
  • Dapperness +4/-0
  • Actual owl
  • Location: Somewhere, Out There
    • View Profile
The Survivors
The Beach Bunch
The woman takes a small moment to process the information. Her eyes go from drowsy to sudden shock, "Oh my god...", and she takes the gun off of Holland's neck to search her pockets for something. She sits up in the sand. "Gah, damn! Somebody call the fire department! My ship crashed... Somewhere..." her voices starts trailing off as she takes in the environment around her. "Where... Are we?"

The Rooftops
You give in to the madness...

You are on the rooftop. A girl from your old life beckons at you from the street. You loved her, but never told her. She's dressed in a white gown. You can't see her face, obscured by a veil, but you know it's her. You have to tell her.

You trip, and fall off the ledge.

You're falling, falling, watching the world fly by. Objects, bits and pieces of your past, float by without a care. You feel peaceful. Your mother calls out your name, but her voice is drowned out by the sound of flowing water. The water turns to blood. Your ears are filled with the screams of the damned. You can see them. Hundreds, dying like dogs to an unknown infection. The apocalypse. They said the disease was nothing to worry about. You knew differently. He told you. He came to you in the night, whispering words of cheese. The cheese was your salvation. He said so. He showed you the way to survival.

You felt free, in those dreams, for the first time in your life.

Spoiler: Please (hover to show)

The ground rushes up to meet you. You feel your bones break and crack, and the cold embrace of death wraps itself around you.

You blink. You are on the rooftop.

The Rescue Team
Perigrinium
You get down on your knee, and start firing. You notice its harder to hit them with your sniper rifle at such a close range, but since a few mutants are stunned, you have no worry. You put three beams through the three downed mutants' heads. Easy.

It looks like you've finished off the last seven mutants, with just one left. It's currently charging Marcus.

Marcus
Under Perigrinium's cover, you run at the nearest mutant. It's head is a terrible amalgamation of eyes and one festering, inhuman mouth. When you get near, it opens its terrible maw and lets out a scream that grates your ears. You return the favor. Grabbing its throat, your gauntlet closes around its windpipe. With a gruesome ripping sound, you tear out its neck. Blood spurts from the mangled extremity, and it crumples to the ground.

You hurl the chunk at the next nearest mutant, and manage to piss it off even more. This one has had its two forearms changed into two spikes, with yellowed bone tips. Its face is contorted into a visage of rage. It charges you.

((Fun fact: this update took thirty minutes to type.))

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
"Uh, you're currently in Livma Six, a luxury planet. I did stupid shit for the internet and cooked at a restaurant for a living, Aaron Vance at your service." He said, with some "Spunk"
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

Rhodri

  • Guest
I MUST SACRIFICE ALL THE CHEESE TO HIM. HE HAS TO BE SATISFIED!

Rummage through the apartment building in search of cheese. Or books about making cheese.

Hibou

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 472
  • Dapperness +4/-0
  • Actual owl
  • Location: Somewhere, Out There
    • View Profile
The woman's visage darkens at the name of the planet. "Death sentence, huh?" she says, dejectedly. After a moment, she sighs. "Well, it's good to meet you Mr. Vance. If you don't mind the question, how the hell are you three alive?" she asks. "This planet was abandoned years ago."

Exodus

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
  • Dapperness +3/-0
  • His Lordship and King of Bats.
    • View Profile
Marcus grinned as he watched the charging beast, he set himself up into a classic defensive pose, almost like he planned to hug the thing. Marcus watches as it charges, the rush of the hunt pouring yhrough his veins. The faces of those he'd slain flashed before him and in his mind numbers calculated themselves rapidly, configuring to the charging beasts run.

He'd wait for it to near before grasping one of its appendages and using it to twist about the  creature, he'd deliver a sharp elbow to the rear cranium as he passed before tearing the still clutched appendage from its socket, It would be in pain and likely lash around to face him, he would need to go under the swing before jamming the appendage upwards and hopefully past the ribs and inyo the heart. Easy.

 As it neared he finished his plan mentally. This little beasty was about to be put down.
Jesus Exodus, your like an adorable little terrorball.

Siege-Loli

  • Admin
  • God Teir
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,290
  • Dapperness +14/-4
  • ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Resident Lolicon
  • Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
    • View Profile
"That would require a very long and drawn out discussion that we cannot afford at this present. Now I suggest that we take whatever is useful from the pod and return to The Tower."
There is probably no more terrible instance of enlightenment than the one in which you discover your father is a man with human flesh.

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
Aaron offers a hand "I'm an adrenaline junkie, really some of the stuff does help. Like free running, parkour. C'mon lets go." He says
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:43:03 pm by wilson7755 »
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

Perigrin

  • Some sort of shitty dog
  • Admin
  • GONE POSTAL
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,042
  • Dapperness +9010/-8
  • Prim And Bloody Well Proper
  • Location: Hell
    • View Profile
I shoot at the Berserk charging Marcus.
Thanks Peri for making me question muh sexualities once again.
Utterly Mad, where various people self identify as kitchenware.

yonsisac

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
  • Dapperness +0/-0
  • THE CRAZY NINJA
  • Location: Here.....
    • View Profile
"Honestly...Im alive because i have been with them most of my life...so kinfa because of them im here"the dog,s Collard beep as he look at them,he sits donw and would see old Aar really whants to get blood Pumping...maybe he could...race him back

Hibou

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 472
  • Dapperness +4/-0
  • Actual owl
  • Location: Somewhere, Out There
    • View Profile
The Rescue Team
Perigrinium
You line up a shot with the mutant charging Marcus, but because of the mutant moving around so damn much and because it's so close to you, your shot just glances off its arm. It stops charging, Marcus, however, and turns to face you. It snarls, and then lets out a roar.

Marcus
You get into a defensive stance, ready to receive the oncoming mutant, but a laser bounces off one of its arms and it stops, apparently angry at the shooter. You take the opportunity, and advance on the mutant. You grab its arm, crushgauntlet cementing the hold, and you throw the mutant at the ground.
WHAM
The pavement cracks a little when the mutant hits it, but the creature is not quite dead. You jump up into the air, and then elbow drop the mutant.
CRRACK
Your armored elbow passes easily through the back of the mutant's head, killing it instantly.


COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             COMBAT ENDED             

The city block turns from the sounds of conflict to the profound music of silence. The office buildings stand tall, and you've lost sight of the sun as it dipped below the rooftops.

Obvious exits are NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, and WEST.
In the south, the road is clear and uninhabited, as far as you can tell. To the east, a bunch of cars lie haphazardly around, with fresh blood spattered all over them. In the west, the road is dotted with small craters. To the north sits an old, ruined tank. Some fleshy liquid is dripping out of the main turret barrel.

Other points of interest include a number of storefronts in the area, including a broken up corner store, an old tailor's shop, a boarded up shop, and a thoroughly ruined pastry shop. You see what looks like a small turret and a military styled jeep towards the west.

Your AI reminds you that the fastest way to the crash site is towards the north.

The Survivors
The Away Team
The woman gets up, with some difficulty. "Let's get going, then. I'm Vae, by the way. Vae Rembrant. Junior Vice President of Planetary Security for Twin Suns Supply Incorporated. Hell of a title, but it pays good. Or paid good, I guess." She slips the revolver back into her jacket. "And- Thanks for pulling me out of there. Those pods are more often used as coffins than not." Vae says.

The Voices Compel Him
You throw apart the small building, looking for something, anything related to cheese. After making one hell of a mess, your search turns up nothing but a couple of memories. You think it would be odd to find any edible cheese two years after they stopped making that stuff on this planet. The second feels like it's not your own, but perhaps something left in your head by someone else. A shimmering vision of smokestacks, a narrow alley, a iron-grey sky, and a warehouse door. You can barely make out the letters above the door, but you think it spells out "OSMAN". The vision ends. You remember that warehouse... It's located near the edge of the industrial district, about twenty blocks from this apartment. The walk would mean you made it there after dark, but if you ran...

 

NOCTIFER IS A FAGGOT