Poll

Where do you want this run?

Here on the forum
4 (100%)
Discord
0 (0%)
Run two campaigns (1 here, 1 on discord)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: 2276: Wastes and Wasters  (Read 1159 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 06:18:29 am »
Buckets get to work getting the grappling hooks off the walls, he tries to take them off by hand, then realizes that's not the wisest idea, so he decides to shoot at the ropes.
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

RedVulnus

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +20/-4
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 09:40:27 pm »
Pratchett
You fire your Boomstick at the berzerker and watch as the buckshot turns his stomach into a bloody mess. He looks down at the wound then back up at you and you barely hear him say "Fuck...that was a nice shot." before falling to the ground.
(to hit roll: 19. Damage Roll: 20)
Abraham
You take aim and fire at the nearest of the two gunmen. Your shot goes wide and you spot the gunman flip you off briefly before continuing his climb.
(To hit roll: 9)
Buckets
You pull out your Mouse and fire at the ropes that one of the men was climbing. Your shot grazes the rope but doesn't break it, though from the looks of it the gunman is quite concerned.
(To hit roll: 15. Damage: 8
Militiaman
He takes aim and fires at one of the gunman below. You all hear something in his gun snap and for a moment he just stares before snapping to and taking cover. "Gun's jammed...or broke. One of those!"
(to hit roll: 1)
Militia Leader
With an odd air of confidence the Militia Leader fires his Mouse at one of the gunman below and lands a shot to the gunman's arm. You all hear the distant shouting of the gunman as he grabs his arm.
(To hit: 14. Damage: 7)

Vulture Gunman
The gunman focuses on climbing the wall before the rope breaks. He makes it almost all the way up before having to steady himself on the now degrading rope.
Vulture Gunman 2
He rushes up the rope and manages to make it over the wall. unfortunately for him he's stuck out of cover.
Vulture Gunman 3
Taking aim with his uninjured arm he fires a shot at Pratchett but fails miserably, nearly nailing his ally on still on the wall.
(to hit: 6

Militiaman
He fires at the injured gunman and manages a hit to the stomach that causes the man to collapse to the ground.
(to hit: 12. Damage: 7)

Vulture Gunman 4
"Motherfucker I'll kill you and your fucking dog!" He screams at the top of his lungs as he fires up at you from below. You see the militiaman that had downed the other gunman stumble backwards with a hole through his eyesocket before falling backwards onto the ground.
(to hit: 20. Damage: 10.)

Turn order
Pratchett
Abraham
Buckets
Militia man
Militia Leader
Vulture Gunman 1 (on the same level as you)
Vulture Gunman 3
Vulture Gunman 4



Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 12:35:51 am »
Buckets aims and fires at Gunman 1, after firing he attempts to fire at the rope again.
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

LionSiege

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 556
  • Dapperness +9/-16
  • The Breaker Of Bones & Ivan FTW.
  • Location: BULGARIA / Yoghurt and Lutenica - land
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2016, 02:27:35 am »
Abraham pulls out his bat and slams it at Vulture Gunman 2.
Hitler did 7/11

Forrest

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 925
  • Dapperness +20/-3
  • Gof'nn Hupadgh Shub-Niggurath
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 06:25:11 am »
Sprinting over to the edge of the wall, Pratchett crouches down and attempts to detach Gunman 3's rope from wherever it's stuck. Failing this, he'll just try and shake the rope. Hopefully since the guy's already been shot in the arm, his climbing won't be the best.
Area Record 1782:
Date: 08/29/██

Event: An elderly human feeding itself to a group of kakapo. Did not express pain, appeared ambivalent.

RedVulnus

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +20/-4
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 08:24:39 pm »
(it would appear I fucked up, the Gunman 1 on the turn order was supposed to be gunman 2, and Gunman 3 should have been 1 since Gunman 3 got shot dead.)

Pratchett
You move to the hook and grab it. You lift the hook off the wall and toss it back towards the Gunman. As he plummets to the ground you hear him scream before crashing head first into the ground.
(Strength check: 16)
Abraham
You pull out your bat and wind up the swing as you take a step towards the gunman. You see him start to to turn and lift his weapon when you bring the bat into the side of his head and cause him to stumble over the edge and fall to the ground below.
(To hit: 16. Damage: 11.)
Buckets
You line up a shot on the gunman but watch as he's taken out. You swivel your aim towards the gunman below and fire. The shot goes through the man's chest and you spot him reach his hand up to it and then look up at you. You make out the fact that he's mouthing something but you can't hear him from hear and instead watch him fall to the ground.


The last gunman was down and the Militia Leader smiles before turning to you. "Thanks for the help strangers. Me and the rest of the militia will sweep the lower levels to take care of any of 'em that are looting. Here's something for your trouble." He says before tossing a small bag to each of you. Peeking into your bags it looks like their filled with what the town uses as currency.


Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 05:43:26 pm »
Buckets rolls his eyes and heads to the marketplace, he looks around for a weapons dealer.
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

Forrest

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 925
  • Dapperness +20/-3
  • Gof'nn Hupadgh Shub-Niggurath
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2016, 05:13:56 pm »
"Yeah, yeah. Heard it before." Pratchett mumbles, taking the bag. Hell, he might as well follow the weirdo with the bucket shoved on his head, he probably knows where to buy stuff.
Area Record 1782:
Date: 08/29/██

Event: An elderly human feeding itself to a group of kakapo. Did not express pain, appeared ambivalent.

RedVulnus

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +20/-4
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 10:12:01 pm »
The two of you wander into the market place and see the weapons smith putting his sign back up.  He looks at you and waves before stepping behind the counter of his stall and says "What are you boys lookin for?"

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 10:19:09 pm »
Buckets takes out his notepad and a pen and writes in surprisingly neat writing, "Do you have any guns here?" He shows the note to the weaponsmith
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

Forrest

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 925
  • Dapperness +20/-3
  • Gof'nn Hupadgh Shub-Niggurath
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2016, 12:45:28 am »
"What he said. Guns. Booze. Some tin cans and string, specifically, if you got any." Pratchett mumbles, absentmindedly tapping his bag of coins against the stall.
Area Record 1782:
Date: 08/29/██

Event: An elderly human feeding itself to a group of kakapo. Did not express pain, appeared ambivalent.

RedVulnus

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +20/-4
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2016, 10:13:29 am »
The weapon smith nodded and said "I can get you weapons, pretty much whatever you like." He looked over his shoulder at one of the craters left by a stray mortar shell "Well I used to. Stock is kinda limited right now."
(You each have 100 Bits(the local currency))
Weapon Vendor Inventory

Little Betsy
Description: A sawn off three barrel shotgun named after... no one really knows.
Damage: 6d6(single shot) 4d8x3(firing all barrels) damage drops off to 2d8 after 40ft
Firing modes: Single shot, All Barrels.
Cost: 50 Bits

Cleaver
Description: An automatic rifle that often leaves the person on the receiving end missing a body part.
Damage:2d8x3
Firing Modes: Burst
Cost: 75 Bits

Boombox
Description: A wooden stock with a 25mm tube attached designed to sling explosives towards distant targets.
Damage: 6d8 in 30 foot radius
Firing Modes: Single shot
Cost: 100 Bits

The Hammer
Description: A large hunk of rectangular metal attached to a long piece of wood.
Damage: 5d8
Cost: 25 Bits

Wheel-Son

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +15/-53
  • Location: i dunno man above ground
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2016, 10:29:32 am »
Buckets writes on his notepad, "The boombox and some explosives for it, for my singlebarrel and whatever extra bits you need."
I am no longer legitimately considering leaving this forum

Forrest

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 925
  • Dapperness +20/-3
  • Gof'nn Hupadgh Shub-Niggurath
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2016, 11:19:37 pm »
"I'll take the Cleaver, and the Hammer. That should do it for me." Pratchett mutters, sizing up the rifle and two-handed weapon from here. They looked deadly enough, for the time being.
Area Record 1782:
Date: 08/29/██

Event: An elderly human feeding itself to a group of kakapo. Did not express pain, appeared ambivalent.

RedVulnus

  • POST LORD
  • **********
  • Posts: 2,312
  • Dapperness +20/-4
    • View Profile
Re: 2276: Wastes and Wasters
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2016, 10:14:11 am »
The Gunsmith took the single barrel shotgun and sixty bits then handed Buckets the Boombox and a box of ammunition for it.  "Careful with that, there's no arming distance on the grenades so if you shoot it at something too close you'll end up blowing yourself up too."
The Gunsmith then took Pratchett's bits and handed him his choice in weapons "These'll get the job done. I like the Hammer, provides that personal touch."

 

NOCTIFER IS A FAGGOT